Chiropractor Sydney and Master Active Release Techniques ® Provider – Dr Mike Badke
Dr Mike Badke is a highly experienced chiropractor and was the first to bring Active Release Techniques (A.R.T.®) to the Sydney city CBD over 16 years ago. Having personally delivered over 60,000 musculoskeletal treatments, he is an expert at achieving fast effective solutions for even the most complex or persistent muscle and joint injuries. He’s considered an expert in his field and one of the best chiropractors in Sydney.
While studying at chiropractic university in the US, Mike developed an overuse injury in his shoulder due to swimming. One and a half years of chiropractic and physiotherapy treatment only provided him with temporary relief. This experience forced Mike to realise the limitations of these approaches and reluctantly, he was forced to give up swimming.
Mike was not satisfied with this result, and continued to seek out an alternative solution. When back home in Canada, he heard of a chiropractor getting great results in the sporting community with Active Release Techniques ® (a relatively new therapy back then). Within 3 visits, Mike had nearly 100% resolution of his symptoms and returned to swimming without pain. This also changed Mike’s career path as he set out to master Active Release Technique ® and ultimately became an instructor.
Mike’s main focus is getting people out of pain and performing at their best. Some examples:
- Office workers for lower back, shoulder, neck and wrist pain
- Endurance runners for sciatica treatment
- Rock climbers for shoulder pain
- Football players for back pain
- Weight lifters for flexibility and power issues
- Musicians for repetitive strain in their fingers and hands
- Jujitsu champions for neck relief
- Iron men for shin splints
- CrossFit athletes for knee pain
- Sprinters for speed maximisation
- Triathletes for personal bests