Chiro Sydney CBD – Dr Damian Brown
As an experienced Chiropractor in the Sydney CBD, Dr Damian Brown uses a mix of chiropractic treatment and effective soft tissue therapies to deliver high quality care:
- Active Release Techniques ® designed to fix the root cause of muscle and joint problems resulting from overuse.
- Exercise prescription to help minimise injury relapses due to incorrect movement patterns.
- Shock Wave Therapy for trigger point therapy and more complex injuries.
- Kinesio taping and dry needling.
Damian is an expert in the diagnosis and treatment of your neck, lower back, elbow, wrist, shoulder pain, and more. He is passionate about fixing training and sports injuries that stand in people’s way of achieving their fitness goals.
Damian performs functional movement assessments and focuses on a ‘whole body’ approach when fixing your posture and movement. This can give you the best chance of real long-term solutions.
While studying a Bachelor of Science at UNSW, Damian had debilitating lower back pain from the long hours sitting behind a desk (like most of us!). He found many common ‘quick fix’ solutions to be unsuccessful. However, a Sydney Chiropractor who took the time to find the root cause of his lower back and neck pain was able to provide real results. This inspired Damian to take a new direction with his studies.
Damian also understands the needs of active people. He’s spent many years training and competing in Crossfit, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and long-distance running. He loves keeping active and is passionate about empowering his clients to be active too.
While Damian treats many types of conditions, some examples over the years include:
- Office workers for lower back and neck pain
- Crossfit Athletes for shoulder impingement and squat dysfunction
- Tennis players and golfers for elbow and wrist pain
- Gym junkies for shoulder pain
- Tradies for lower back pain
- Endurance Runners for shin splints and Achilles pain
Our leading Chiro Sydney CBD Clinic is located on Pitt Street, near the corner of Martin Place in the city. We are also only a 2 min walk from Wynyard. Call us on 8964 6887 and make an appointment today.