WE’RE LOOKING FOR A FRIENDLY AND SELF MOTIVATED CASUAL RECEPTIONIST TO JOIN OUR SYDNEY CBD CLINIC IMMEDIATELY.
Are you joining the work force after taking some time out to raise a family? Working from home and looking for some extra income or a career change?
We are a friendly, busy boutique Allied Health practice (chiropractic and podiatry) located at Wynyard in the Sydney CBD looking for a casual receptionist to join our busy front desk team. Ideally, you will be available to work a minimum of 20 hours a week, preferably on Mondays and Tuesdays. Our clinic hours are typically 8-6pm.
You will also share the front desk role with another receptionist who will work the other 3 days of the week. This means this role also requires some level of flexibility to cover sick leave and holidays for Wed – Fri. No weekend work is required.
• A high level of customer service as the first point of contact for our patients.
• Exceptional telephone manner.
• Duties include scheduling appointments, receiving payments and health fund rebates, attending to general enquiries via telephone and email, data entry and maintaining a clean and tidy practice.
• Exceptional time management, flexibility, and reliability.
• Bright, enthusiastic, self-motivated and independent worker.
• Multitasking, ability to prioritise and pay attention to detail
• Ability to use MS Word, Excel and Outlook email.
• Previous medical reception experience desired, but not essential.
Discounted podiatry and chiropractic services.
$25 per hour + super
Our work philosophy is based on a collaborative, efficient, friendly and above all, a patient-centric approach.
If you are a dedicated and enthusiastic individual who appreciates being part of a dynamic team – we would love to talk to you.
We are also looking for an immediate start with full training provided and will only consider Australian residents.
Our leading Sydney Musculoskeletal Clinic is located opposite Wynyard station near the intersections of Hunter and George Streets in the Sydney CBD.